Amenities Coordinator :: JK Williams
A branch of Women’s Ministry where women can exercise their gifts and talents to serve the Lord and the body of Christ.
“so in Christ we who are many form one body, and each member belongs to all the others. We have different gifts, according to the grace given us. If it is serving, let him serve” Romans 12:5-7
This ministry offers not only an opportunity to serve but to develop relationships through serving others.
The Amenities Coordinator and her team are responsible for the “physical needs” of our church building:
1. Communion—cleanup following a.m. services on communion dates set by the Worship Committee of Elders. Responsible to buy new cups and the communion service equipment
2. Flowers—weekly flowers, roses for new babies, Christmas, Easter, and distribution to sick and shut-ins
3. Garden/Courtyard – the care and beautification of the Fellowship Hall Garden Courtyard
4. Holiday Decorations – decorations in the Sanctuary building at Christmas and Easter
6. Kitchens—Housecleaning and inventory; weekly check-up of refrigerators, counters and supplies.
7. Nursery—includes staffing for special services—Cantatas, Thanksgiving, Good Friday, Missionary Conference Coffee hours, Congregational Meetings and Christmas Eve
8. Service–house furnishing, church lounge, etc.
If you are interested e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org